Monday, July 20, 2009

Seven years ago...

I married the most wonderful man on earth. Yes, today is my Anniversary!! DH and I will go out for a date tonight. DD is happy to stay with my neighbor and play with her daughter :)
Can you believe I didn't have time to make a card for my wonderful husband?? I will make one in a little while. My normal life starts tomorrow, LOL. No more running around, just quiet time at home.
I love my husband very much and I consider myself a very blessed person.
Here is a picture of us on our Wedding Day.

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

seamom said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a beautiful couple. May you enjoy MANY more years of wedded joy.

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!!! Marriage is awesome, isn't it?! Have fun on this wonderful day!!

Stephanie Harbin said...

congrats!!

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful wedding picture, thanks for sharing.

Julie Temple said...

I am sorry I missed this yesterday! I hope you two had a wonderful Anniversary! You made a beautirful Brida, and that picture shows the love!

Hugs,
Julie

Patti J. said...

Wow! Happy seventh Giovanna! You make a beautiful couple. Isn't it amazing to have a wonderful man? I wish you many many more! Have an awesome date night, and thanks for sharing!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS