Thursday, July 2

One Step at a Time

Hello my friends. Are you enjoying your summer time?? Here is hot and hotter. This weekend we are gonna get high temperatures. Yikes!! I don't deal very well with the heat, anyway, my summer life is always busy, but I am managing time to stamp and try to update my blog as much as I can. I have a cute card to show you today. I used "Journey Set" from smARTworks. I stamped the image in Basic Brown as well as the sentiment. The card base is Kiwi Kiss and the the Patterned paper is Rhubarb Tart from Memory Box. I added 3 Gold Rhinestones. I used straight stitches and after that I distressed the borders.
Card recipe:
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, White.
Paper: Rhubarb Tart (Memory Box Company)
Stamps: Journey (smARTworks)
Ink: Basic Brown, Canary (sponging sentiment)
Embellishments: Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Sewing machines, thread, SU Dimensionals.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment