Monday, July 27

Marble background and a Top 5!! Woo Hoo

Happy Monday my friends. I hope you are having a great day. The weather here is really hot and DD the only thing she wants to do is being in the pool. So, that's what we were doing all weekend, I have to confess I enjoy that too. In addition of that DD is having really bad allergies, poor girl, her eyes get really irritated and she cries and I feel the pain too, doctor's app in on Wednesday, so please pray she can handle this until Wednesday.

Anyway, today I finally had some stamping time and I really wanted to try the "Marble Background", a technique taught at Stamp TV.
Few months ago I received some Gina K. Images from the Wish Rak group in SCS, so I used them up for this technique.
The colors I used for this Marble background card are: Basic Brown and Pretty in Pink. Then I stick it to a chipboard and cut it out, sponged the borders. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and a Blender Pencils (not OMS) I added a bow and a sentiment.
Have you seen the female owl's eyelashes? Ohhhh, so cute!! :)

Oh, I almost forgot to mention I made the TOP 5 on Card Patterns Blog with my "Be Still card" I am so happy, that is a good way to start my week. {blink, blink}

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Soft Suede, White
Stamps: Owls Always Loves You by Gina K. Designs.
Ink: Black, Basic brown, Pretty in Pink, Gold (sponging)
Embellishments: Green Lime Ribbon (Offray), Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Marbles, Plastic container, Sand block, Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils. Mini glue dots.

Clean & Simple Card:
I also played CAS Challenge on SCS. I used another cute Owl from Gina K. Designs. I made different BGs and I used a one with Bashful Blue and Riding Hood Red. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and the borders were sponged with Gold Craft and Marigold Ink. I added some Green Lime Ribbon and some Liquid Pearls.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, White.
Stamps: Owls Always Loves You by Gina K. Designs.
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue and Riding Hood Red.
Embellishments: Green Lime Ribbon (Offray), Liquid Pearls (Rangers)
Accessories: Marbles, container, SU Dimensionals
.

I hope you like them.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment