Friday, July 10, 2009

Color Challenge Something : Pink , Green & Yellow!!

Hello again my friends my friends. I have another cute card for you today. This time is for Stamp Something Challenge. This week our challenge is a Color Challenge: Pink, Green & Yellow!! Cute summery colors and it is sponsored by Peachy Keen Stamps. Have you visited the store yet? Well, you should, they have super cute images!!!
For my card I used one of the cute faces from Funny Flowers Set. I started my card with a piece of Kiwi Kiss as my card base. I sewed together a piece of Yellow CS and Critter Chatter PP. Then I added some yummy Pink Ribbon from PTI. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, then I added some yellow glitter on the flower's petals and green glitter on the leaves. The sentiment is from SU Vases in Vogue (retired).
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Kiwi kiss, Yellow, Pink Pirouette, Bright Pink, White.
Paper: Critter Chatter Collection (Imaginisce)
Stamps: Funny Flowers (Peachy Keen Stamps), SU Vases in Vogue.
Ink: Stazon Black, Plum -Color Box (Sponging)
Embellishments: PTI Pink Ribbon.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, SU Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Glitter (yellow & green).

Now you have the chance to win a wonderful prize from Peachy Keen Stamps, HOW?? Head over to Stamp Something Blog Challenge and post your creation there using this week color challenge. I hope you can play along with us.
Hope you like my card.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

Patti J. said...

Giovanna, what a happy card! I love the bright colors and just the overall 'smile' feeling this card gives me! Thanks for sharing...you made my day!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is darling Giovana! Love that pretty patterned paper and all the stitching. Great use of that image! :)

Erin... said...

So bright and cheery Giovana!!! Great colors adn the stiching is fantastic!!!

Marcea said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love your papers and the ribbon is so pretty.
-x-

Lisa H. said...

sooo cute! love the sentiment, it is so perfect with these darling little images.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS