Wednesday, May 6

Tea Party Challenge #17: Yellow

Hello my friends!! I hope you are having a great day, it is smARTworks Tea Party Time, this time Peggy challenged us to use "Yellow" in our projects. So you are going to have a lot of fun checking the DT creations.
For my card I used Frames Set. The frame was heat embossed in Gold embossing powder and cut it out, then I sponges the borders with Canary Pigment. The birds were stamped on a piece of barely Banana CS using White embossing powder and also cut them out. For the background I used the Cuttlebug and Textile Folder, then I attached some yummy ribbon and a couple of Pearls at the bottom.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Barely Banana.
Stamps: Frames.
Ink: Clear Ink Pad, Canary Pigment (Color Box), Stazon Black.
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon ( Michaels), Pearls (Kaiser)
Accessories: Embossing gun, White embossing powder, Gold Embossing powder, Cuttlebug, Textile folder, SU Dimensionals, Corner Punch, Mini glue dots.

Now head over to Susan (for Peggy and Sarah too), Dina, Trish, Donna and Donelda and enjoy their bright and sunny yellow creations.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great and blessed day.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful striking card! The CB embossed bright yellow is a perfect background to show off the pretty frame and little birds. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - the "love birds" would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, I love the colors you used and the image, and the ribbon gives this elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the gold goes great with the yellow. And I really like that big knot on the side, I'll have to give that one a whirl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Gio, this is gorgeous, I love the colors and the cute birdies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete