Wednesday, May 27

No WHITE Allowed

Hello my friends, it's time to announce our next Tea Party Challenge Theme. This time Trish is hosting the party and challenging us to use any color but White. So NO WHITE ALLOWED this time, she kindly let us know that is Ok to use a little bit only if this comes from your patterned paper.

Next week we will post our creations. I hopw you can play along with us too!! You have a whole week to think about this challenge. If you don't have any smART rubbah, feel free to use any stamps you have.

Now, while I wait for next week, I will show a card that allows White, LOL. I created this card using a sketch from Stamp Something Challenge Blog. I used a couple of set from smARTworks. The image is from SHB-01 Set and the sentiment is from LOL Set.


Card recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, White, Red, Berry Sorbet.
Stamps: LOL & SHB-01
Ink: Real red.
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink Thread, SU Dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig.


Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the stitching accents, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, hope you will again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very pretty, yet simple. Thanks for visiting my blog and making me laugh with that story:)

    ReplyDelete