Friday, May 8

Mojo Monday on Friday : A Mother's Day Card

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. Yesterday, finally I had some stamping time. I needed to finish more Mother's Day cards and this time I used the sketch from Mojo Monday Sketch Blog and some Verve Stamps. One of the stamps I used for my card is Mother's Day from Plain Janes Collection and the flower is from Wishful Elegance Set
A lot of sewing in my card. I enjoyed using my sewing machine again after long days being so busy and sick!!

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps: Mother's day and Wishful Elegance ( Verve)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink (sponging)
Embellishments: MS Ribbon.
Accessories: Sewing machine, pink thread, Paper piercing set, Scallop scissors ( Provo Craft), Pointy scissors, Diamond Glaze, Watercolor pencils, Dimensionals.
This card also qualifes for Mother's Day Challenge on Fun-Frilled Blog

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

PS : Come back later for some Mother's Day cards using more Verve Stamps!!

2 comments: