Friday, April 3

Someone remembers

Happy Friday my friends!! Today I have a Color Challenge card for you. Yesterday I was checking all the great card blogs and I found this cute Color Challenge, it comes from Little Paper Shop Blog, sadly I don't own any of their stamps, but I decided to play the challenge anyway.
For my card I used Kraft as my base, I stitched Chocolate Chip and White Cs plus a piece of SU Bella Rose DP. I stamped the images using Daisy Trio #1 by smARTworks and my stamp-a-majig. The images were stamped in Riding Hood Red, the sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip Craft and embossed in Clear ep, I added a couple of Rhinestones at the bottom.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, White, Riding hoo Red.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps: Daisy Trio #1 by smARTworks.
Ink: Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip Craft.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Making Memories Rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Diamond glaze, stamp-a-majig, SU Dimesnionals
.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great and blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! You found a beautiful way to use the colours and look really 'springy'!

    ReplyDelete