Monday, April 20

smARTworks news and a card!

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great Monday, here is nice and warm. Last weekend was a very busy weekend, I didn't have any stamping time.
I have a card to show today and great news from smARTworks.
This week, Susan is going to be a little slow processing orders due to family vacation, so in exchange she is offering FREE SHIPPING (USA only) in all orders ($15.00 or more) from today April 20th -24th. Awesome!!! Go ahead and checked the new releases and remember any time you buy a set you get smARTbucks, also don't forget to mention Susan that Giovana sent you :)

Now onto my card, I used Cookie Plate #1 set. I stamped the leaves on White CS using Certainly Celery Ink, the sentiment was stamped in Basic Brown Ink. The BG is BG 12- Weave stamped in White Craft and then heat embossed with White ep. The lower part was stamped in white CS using Pretty in Pink Ink and stamp-a-ma-jig.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Brown, Pink Pirouette, White, Green.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps: Cookie Plate #1, BG12- Weave.
Ink: White Craft, Pretty in Pink, Basic Brown, Certainly Celery.
Embellishments: Offray Green Ribbon.
Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, Mini glue dots, 3D foam- EK-Success, White ep, embossing gun, Provo craft scissors, scissors.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment