Sunday, April 12

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter !!! I hope you are having a great time with your family. We are having a family time, will go to church and enjoy our time together. Later we will have dinner together at a local Restaurant and the nwe will enjoy some yummy homemade Chocolate cheesecake.
I think with the years every Holiday gets more and more commercial and that is sad. My daughter was talking about Easter the other day, you know bunnies, eggs, new shoes, new dress, but then I asked her what are we celebrating? She looked at me and say Jesus. I explained her what Easter is about, she got it, then when my husband came home from work she was so happy to tell daddy what and why we are celebrating Easter. We don't worship a dead Jesus because He resurrected, He is Alive, Risen!!! Thank you Lord for your love.
I hope you enjoy the real menaing of Easter.

In other things, I have few pictures to share with you. Last Wednesday I invited my neighbor to have dinner with us, so I made some Yakisova noddles and Banana Bread. I always add chocolate chips to my BB, it was yummy!! It didn't last for too long, LOL.

And, on Thursday DD and I dyed some eggs, she had a lot of fun coloring eggas and of course some of the dye inked her fingers and mine too, LOL, Isn't she adorable??

Hope you have a great Family Sunday.
Happy Easter and God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Giovana,
    Wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful Easter!
    That looks yummyyyy!!! Can I have some :) lol.... you made me hungry... I love the photos of your dd, she looks so adorable. I'm sure she had fun!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovana, Your daughter is beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete