Tuesday, April 7

An Easter chick

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I am enjoying the great weather we are having right now, 70F is the perfect temperature for me!! LOL, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect to wear a light jacket, this reminds me the movie Miss Congeniality, LOL.
Anyway, today after school I was planning to play the Color Combination Challenge, but I tried 3 different things and then I gave up. I really wanted to make a card or 2 or 3, hehehe, so I checked into my bag of MDC supplies and I decided to color and play with these super yummy papers.
Isn't this chicken with egg adorable?? Yes, it is!! I colored it with Watercolored pencils. The polka dot paper is from Daisy Buckets "Playful Petals-Gabby" and the strip paper is from Imaginisce "Twitterpated - Critter Chatter". I added some ribbon "Grosgrain Turquoise/Orange" from May Arts
on the left corner and a couple of Mini Clear Crystal from ZVA in the flowers.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP), Summer Sun.
Paper: Playful Petals-Gabby from Daisy Buckets, Twitterpated-Critter Chatter from Imahinisce.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: May Art Ribbon, Yellow Button, Clear Crystals from Zva.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, SU Dimensionals.


I hope you like it!!
Have a great day.

Don't forget about my Blog candy HERE

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the stitching and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the colors of this card! Super duper cute! And you're stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable card! WOW! I ber DD LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Giovana, this is the cutest card I have ever seen. I really LOVE the cute image, colors, the papers and the design. This is perfect I LOVE IT! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete