Monday, April 13

Cards for Tuong

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. Saturday night we made some plans for yesterday, but anything changed unexpectedly. We were at church and DH was not feeling very well, after our service we returned to home and he took a nap, then another nap and another nap, I was getting really worried because he never sleeps that much. I checked his temperature and it was 102.4, then 103, then 105.4!!! I immediately put some wet cold towels on his forehead, he had a cold bath and after 2 hours!!! he started feeling a bit better, temperature by then 102.4. I don't know what is going on, he just left to visit the doctor this afternoon, please keep him in your prayers.

Anyway, yesterday we didn't go anywhere, so I sat down here and checked SCS and I found a very touching post from Jill : Cards for Tuong. I read the story and touched my heart, I believe no child should suffer, please read her story and I hope you feel the same too. Tuong is from Vietnam and she is now in America to have some check-ups and try to figure it out what's wrong with her lungs. Please keep her in your prayers and if you could send her a card, that would be GREAT!! I already sent her a card and some stickers. You can see how beautiful she is HERE .

If you would like to send her a card, please send a PM to PJill (through SCS) and she will e-mail you the address.

God bless you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Giovana! I read that your husband was sick, I pray everything went good at the doctors and that he is feeling better! He will be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete