Friday, March 13

What a KRAFT-y day!!

Hello everyone, today I played a lot with Kraft CS and I want so happy how my cards turned out. First, I want to thank all of you ladies that sent well wishes to my Becca. She was very happy to hear from you. Second, she is doing much better!!! Praise the Lord, still coughing, but no more fever and good nights of sleep (happy me). Yesterday, she took a veryyy long nap, almost 4 hours!!! I was concerned about her after 2 1/2 hours, I called her name and she told she wanted to sleep more, oh well I said, maybe 30 more minutes, nope noep nope, I had to go and let her know dinner was almost ready and she needed to get up. Of course after her long nap she didn't want to go to bed at regular time, but 9 pm I put her in bed even though she didn't want to, I think after 2 minutes she was done, LOL. She got up this morning at 7:30!!! this doesn't happen very often, she is up usually at 6:00 am.
Anyway, today was one of those days! I woke up this morning and I found out I forgot to start my dishwasher, then I saw some little things on my pantry floor and I think we have a mouse again!!!! I freaked out, I really hate mouse/mice, they scare me, yes you can laugh. So I checked everywhere and started cleaning my house again (I usually clean house on Mondays), after a while Becca started jumping like crazy so I knew she was feeling muchhhhh better.
Anyway, after all those things I decided I wanted to stamp, but I don't know why I wanted to use Kraft, LOL. I tried a card and I didn't like it, so I cut more and more paper and realized that I needed a plan, so I have tons of scraps on my desk looking at me telling they need to be use to.

Here are my cards:

Each day provides its own gifts: Very simple card, I stamped the image twice onto my Kraft CS using Basic Brown Ink. The sentiment was stamped in Riding Hood Red. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to have a great position of image and sentiment. The bottom border was made with corner punch and a 1/16 hole punch. The image was colored with colored pencils and markers, then I added a little bit of Stickles.

Card Recipe :
Card stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Cranberry Crisp (retired)
Stamps : SU Artfully Asian.
Ink: Basic Brown, Riding Hood Red.
Embellishments: Green button, DMC Embroidery thread.
Accessories: Corner punch, 1/16 hole punch, Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, Stickles ( Gold, Diamond and Waterfall), Stam-a-ma-jig, sponges
.

Happy Birthday: This card is super simple, easy to mass produce in minutes!!!

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, White (Bazzill)
Stamps: Outlines (I am not sure), MFT You take the cake (sentiment)
Ink: Riding Hood Red.
Embellishmets : Offray Pink Ribbon.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals.

So happy for you: (Duo) Another super duper easy to make!! Do you like the pretty crochet flowers?? Aren't they adorable? My BFF Rossy made those for me!! How assemble my ribbon, first I made my bow, then I added the crochet flower and finally the tiny button, I hand stitched them together.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Red, White (Bazzill).
Stamps:
LOL by smARTworks .
Ink: Real Red, White (craft)
Embellishments: Offray Red Satin Ribbon, Offray Pink Sattin Ribbon, Crochet flowers, Mini buttons, thread, Accessories: Mini glue dots, White embossing powder, Embossing gun.


Like what you see??? I am offering these card for sale, if you are interested, e-mail me. The price for all 4 cards is $10.00 plus S&H. (within the USA)


I hope you like them!!
Enjoy your day.
God bless

2 comments:

  1. They are really pretty!!!!
    love the crochet flowers :P
    congratulations my friend you are an artist!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana, your cards are gorgeous! I love the crochet flowers too. Awesome job as always.

    ReplyDelete