Wednesday, March 11

Tea party Challenge: Case Us

Good morning everyone, I am so sorry because I am very late posting my card. I set my post up for today, but it dissapeared, oh well, technology mistery. I didn't sleep well last night, DD is sick, she is coughing really bad, I think it is time to go to the doctor, the funny thing, well not too funny is that every year she is sick for her birthday, so she doesn't enjoy it much, ppor girl.

Anyway, today is smARTworks Tea Party, our host this week is Dina and she challenged us to CASE each other. I had to CASE one of Peggy's creations, so I chose this card. I changed the image, the colors and kept the lay out as an inspiration. I would say it was a really hard decision just to choose one.
For my card I Stamped the daisies in Real Red, then I sponged the borders in Pretty in Pink. The sentiment was stamped in Stazon Black. I used scallop scissors for my oval. I added a couple of brads and Pink Ribbon.


Inside:Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Red.
Stamps:
Daisy Trio #2 by smARTworks.
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Gold brads, Offray Pink RIbbon.
Accessories: Coluzzle, Scallop Scissors (Provo Craft), SU Dimensionals, Sponges
.

I hope you can play along too, you don't need to use smARTworks stamps, but if you have them, ink them up!! You can case any of the DT member's cards, you can see all our creations HERE.

Now, head over to Susan (for Peggy's too), Dina, Donelda and Donna and enjoy all the CASEs.

I hope you like my card.
Have a great day!!!

I am adding a Mr.Linky so you can post your creations!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is simply GORGEOUS! Great job!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Tea Party was so much fun! I couldn't resist...I had to CASE three cards! Here are the ones I did:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1271122?cat=500&ppuser=133522

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1271128?cat=500&ppuser=133522

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1271143?cat=500&ppuser=133522

    Thanks for inviting us to participate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card, so nice and simplr, but so very pretty. And the sentiment is so sweet! Hope your lil' girl is feeling better. My 15 month old son is just getting over being sick-it's so hard to watch them struggle and not feel well.

    ReplyDelete