Friday, March 6

I want to be an IDOL!!!

MFT Idols Contest


Yes!!! do not worry, I won't sing, LOL, well I do, but not very well. This is for MFT IDOL Contest! Have you checked the coolest contest on the MFT Forum on SCS??? I have and I love the idea. I have been thinking what to do and it was crazy!! I talked to my husband about and he smiled at me like are you too excited about to make a card?? Hello?? The prize is $250!!! I decided to give it a try and see how far I can go, I hope I can go very far, LOL.
The rules and all the info is HERE

So here is my creation:
Happy Mother's Day Card

This is a 5"x 5" square card. I started with a Pirouette Pink base, then Brown, PP and Bella Rose DP, the base for my image is the same Brown, Pink. The image was stamped in Stazon Black. I did it 3 times. The first image is the bse, the second is the woman's body and the 3rd one is the flower pot and flowers. I colored the images with Watercolor pencils. Then I applied some Diamond Glaze to give it a shiny look, some Diamond Stickles were applied too.
I added some Organdy Ribbon and Gold brads. I stitched the panels using Pink thread.



I hope you like it.
I have more cards to share with you, come back tomorrow or maybe later :)

Have a great night.
God bless .

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Lots of detail! Good luck in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is a definite winner! Do we get to call and vote on yours??? lol!!!

    Good luck! $250 bucks? Oh yeah!!! I am diggin' that! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what MFT stamps are, but your cards are always gorgeous. You can be a card idol in my world anyday.

    ReplyDelete