Friday, March 27

Hello to you

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. Today I want to show a card I made few days ago with my new smARTworks stamps. This set is called FS-Frames and includes 27 stamps between images and sentiments. For this card I used one image, I think this one it is so pretty that I can use and use many times!! For my card I stamped the image first on my stamp-a-ma-jig, then I continued to stamp my CS so I could create my Background piece. I added a little bit of Copper Stickles in the center of each image. Then I stamped the circle from FRM-Trio Set and then the sentiment inside. I cut it out and positioned on top of BG using Big Zots.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Riding Hood Red.
Ink: Riding Hood Red.
Stamps: FS-Frames and FRM-Trio by smARTworks.
Embellishments: Offray White Ribbon.
Accessories: Zots, Mini glue dots, CooperStickles, stamp-a-majig.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your card! The design stamp makes a very nice background. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete