Tuesday, March 31

Happy Mother's Day card.

Happy Tuesday!! I hope you are having a great day. I created another Mother's Day card. For this card I used 2 smARTworks sets; one is Basket and FS-Frames. I started my card folding a piece of 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of CS. I stamped the long image on 1 side 3 times in different directions. I also stamped the little image and cut it out. The sentiment was stamped in Whisper White CS using Riding Hood Red Ink, I also stamped the small image as a BG in my sentiment.
The sentiment panel is 2" x 2 1/2". I stitched a piece of riding Hood Red with Pink thread. I added a small pearl on the small image and also at the bottom.
Final size card: 4 1/4" x 4 1/2".
Inside:
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink ( Bazzill), Riding Hood Red, Whisper White.
Stamps: FS-Frames and Basket by smARTworks.
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink.
Embellishments: Pearls (Kaiser)
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink thread, SU Dimensional, stamp-a-majig.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!!

1 comment: