Monday, March 30

A couple of cards for you

Hello again my friends, I just finished editing my pictures so now I want to show a couple of the cards I made last weekend.

Happy Birthday: This is a brand new set released just few weeks ago, it's called FS-Frames, I stamped the frame in Real Red, the small frame was stamped in Certainly Celery and the sentiment in Stazon Black.
I stitched Whisper White and DP Bella Rose together. I attached the Green Satin Ribbon around and added 3 buttons.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Red, Whisper White.
Paper: SU DP Bella Rose.
Stamps: FS-Frames by smARTworks.
Ink: Read Red, Certainly Celery, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Offray Green Satin Ribbon, Assorted buttons.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, 3D foam EK-Success, Scissors, Sewing machine, Pink thread.

Noah's Ark: I created this card for a Baby shower. The card didn't end up as I envisioned it, but I like it. I will try again this Noah's Ark set, I have created some sketches for this set!! For this card I stamped the image twice, colored them with Watercolores pencils, watercolored crayons and Markers, then I cut out the top part and postioned on top of the other image. I added some tiny buttons on the bottom corner.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Light blue.
Stamps: Noah's Ark Set by smARTworks.
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishmets: Martha stewart Ribbon, Assorted Mini buttons.
Accessories: 3D foam by EK-Success, mini glue dots, Watercolor pencils, Watercolored crayons, Markers, Cuttlebug, embossing folder
.

I hope you like my cards.
Tomorrow I have anotherMother's Day card for you.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute card! The blue is perfect, just like the water which the Ark floated along on way back then.

    ReplyDelete