Saturday, March 14

Black, White and Gray

Hello my friends!!! I am back with a couple of cards I made this afternoon, but first I want to wish my little sister a great and wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love you very much Natty and you know it.
I was having a pretty nice and quite day today, listening my favorite music in Spanish, oh I was singing and singing loud and louder, so nice!!!!. DD is doing very well, still coughing but a lot better, she has been bouncing like crazy indication that she doesn't feel sick anymore, right? DH killed the ugly mouse yesterday, oh my I screamed like crazy when I saw it, maybe sounds funny, even I got an asthma attack, not funny at all. Anyway, the critter is dead and I hope I don't have to see more in my house anymore. I just wonder from where they come in, my house is new, we have been living here less than 2 years, oh well, I was saying about my quiet morning so I decided to navigate and check some blog out. I stopped at Kristina Werner's blog and Mojo Monday Blog and I decided to play these challenges.
As you may know Kristina's challenge is a Color Challenge, this time: Black,White and Gray, fabulous combination and Mojo Monday is a Sketch Challenge.

Kristina's Challenge: Can you believe this is the first time playing Kristina's color challenge?? I can't believe. I made the bow, added a clear button and add some very thin gray ribbon.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (TPC), Black.
Paper: gcd Studios Sophisticated Frost and Chianti Collection.
Stamps: Studio G.
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishments: White Ribbon, Clear button, Offray Gray Ribbon.
Accessories: SU Dimensionals, Zots Clear Dimensionals 3D, Diamond Stickles.

Mojo Monday: I based my card in Kristina's color challenge. I made the ribbon flower, I think I spent more time making it than creating the card.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (TPC), Black, Gray.
Paper: gcd Studios Sophisticated Frost and Chianti Collection.
Stamps: Studio G.
Ink: Stazon Black and Gray Craft.
Embellishments: White Ribbon, Crochet flower, Silver brads.
Accessories: 1/16 hole punch, Su Dimensionals, Diamond Stickles.

I hope you like them.
Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Glad you could join us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the ribbon on your cards! Lovely! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola que grata visita!

    Que lindo lo que me cuentas en tu mensaje, de tu viaje aca y todo eso...

    Muy lindos tus trabajos!

    Visitame cuando quieras!

    Un abrazote

    Vilmus

    ReplyDelete