Wednesday, February 25

Tea party Challenge: Sketch with a twist!!!!

Hello my friends, it is time for another Tea party Challenge. This time Trish is hosting the party and the challenge was to create a card based on the sketch provided and add something metallic in your creation.

So here are my creations, both cards using
Cookie Plate#1: Botanicals

First card: I don't really have a tittle for this card, weird, ha!! Anyway, I stamped the image using 2 different ink colors : True Thyme and More Mustard. I added 3 gold brads for my metallic something.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Barely banana, White (GP)
Paper: GCD Studios: Harvest Bouquet.
Ink: True Thyme (retired), More Mustard.
Embellishments: Green Organdy Ribbon, Gold brads.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, Sewing machine, White thread, 3D foam by EK-Success.

Second card: I really love this color combo, White, Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Brown.
I embossed the image in White craft and White ep. The sentiment was stamped in Basic Brown. My metallic twist is the Hodgepodge Hardware.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Pink Pirouette, Kraft.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Ink: White Craft, Basic Brown.
Embellishments: Hodgepodge Hardware, Martha Stewart Ribbon: Brick Color, Pink Dew drops.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Embossing gun, White ep, Diamond Glaze, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 3D foam by EK-Success
.

Now head over to Susan and also for Peggy too, Dina, Trish, Donelda,and Donna's to check their creations.

I hope you can play along too, smARTwoks stamps are not required. Post your creations here or on any of the other DT members.

Have a great day!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those are both beautiful, Giovanna, but the pink one knocks my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are pretty, but the first one really catches my eye! Seems right now I'm into anything with those particular shades of green... I like how you used "hardware" for your metallic influences. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Both of these are BEAUTIFUL! I am really impressed!!! ;0) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both very pretty. I really like the white embossing! I am also impressed that you used different colors on your Cookie Plate images...I have to give that a try, I keep using one color only! Thanks for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like!! That paper on the first card sets a great backdrop (and it reminds me of my grandparents' couch! :)... but I really like the second one. Cool way to use the buckle, too - I never think to leave ribbon "out" like that!

    ReplyDelete