Friday, February 6

MFT Color Challenge

WOW!!, Another post in one day!! I want to share with you the cards I made for MFT Guest Designer Challenge. This time is a Color Challenge using: Pink, Black, White, Gray,and/or Brown. I created 2 cards for this challenge, here they are.

Pink & Brown Botanicals: For this card I used: Pink, Brown and White. I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip Craft and Clear Embossing powder and lots of stitches. LOL.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, WHite.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Stamps:
Cookie Plate #1: Botanicals by smARTworks.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Dew drops.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink thread, SU Dimensionals, 3D foam by EK-Success, Mini glue dots.

In all things... : For this card I used: Black, Pink, Gray and White. I stamped the flower images in Silver Craft and then embossed them with Clear ep. The sentiment was stamped in Stazon Black. Lots of stitches too.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Basic Black, Pink pirouette, White.
Stamps:
Cookie Plate #1:Botanicals
Ink: Silver Craft, Stazon Black, Pink.
Embellishments: Pink Ribbon, Dew drops.
Accessories: 3D foam, Mini glue dots, sewing machine, pink thread, sponges.

I hope you like them.
I would love to hear from you!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Giovana, your cards are gorgeous love the colors and the design. Awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete