Tuesday, February 10

I thought of you today

Happy Tuesday everyone, I am late posting because a have a trillion things to do, LOL, well maybe not that many but I am super busy. Anyway, I managed some time to play CC Challenge on SCS. I made a very simple and cute card. I stamped the butterflies on the base card and also in a piece of scraps CS, embossed them and then cut them out. I added a little touch of Diamond Stickles.
In other notes, today would have been my mom's birthday. Her 69 th birthday. Oh gosh, I miss her so much and I remember her every day, but she is happy and enjoying a great place.

Anyway, here is my card.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: SU Naturals, Pink Pirouette.
Ink: Plum (color Box), Pistachio (Color Box) Lavender, Stazon Black, Pretty in Pink.
Stamps: Cookie Plate #1 by smARTworks.
Embellishments: Green Ribbon.
Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Mini glue dots, sponges.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment