Saturday, February 7

Hold tenderly...

Hello my friends, a quick post before I go to church to enjoy dinner and watch a movie!!! Happy Saturday to me, LOL.
Anyway, I want to show you a card I made for another PTI Challenge, this time a "Sketch Challenge" Head over to Nicole's blog for all the details.

Here is my card:

The sentiment is from the new Cookie Plate #1 by smARTworks.

I will come back later with all the details about my card, I have to hurry if not they leave me, LOL.
Have a great Saturday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card---I love the pattern!! Good luck with the contest~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend, I haven't stopped by your blog lately so I thought I would check in and see what you have been up to, and boy have you been busy! I LOVE your new cards, you are on a roll sister! The bag you made was just precious, I loved it. I hope you are feeling better and know that you are in my thoughts, Leslie

    ReplyDelete