Saturday, February 28

Each day..

Hello my friends!! I hope you are having a great day. This month I commited myself to play the Wish-RAK Card Challenges. This is a group from SCS and you it is a lot of fun. This was my second group since I started making cards. Every lady is awesome!! I can't express with words my gratitude to all of them. I think I haven't played the challenges since last October, OH MY!!! So today I want to show you the first of 3 cards I made for this challenge.

First Challenge: Use Black, Red, White and Gold.
I cased my own card from a couple of days ago!! I embossed the flowers in Gold Embossing powder. I used my Stamp-ma-jig to position the flowers. The sentiment was stamped in White craft and embossed in White EP. I added a little piece od White CS and used my Scallop scissors.
The bottom corners were punched. I added some White Ribbon and a little Rhinestone on the bow.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Red, Black, White.
Stamps: Doodle This, Artfully Asian.
Ink: White Craft.
Embellishments: Offray White Ribbon, MM Rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots, Corner punch, Gold ep, Embossing gun. 3D foam.

Hope you like it!!
Tomorrow I will show you the other 2 cards.
Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I feel a CASE coming on! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull work! Thanks for sharing!
    saludos desde Puerto Rico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the colours and the rhinestone on the bow!

    ReplyDelete