Wednesday, January 14

You are Special to me.

Hello ladies!! Today I am feeling a lot better than yesterday, I can breath better and I have more energy. Yesterday I didn't work out, but today I did!!! My friend Nicole and I are working out together 3 times per week, and we are doing great!! We are surviving with all the hard work from the Biggest Loser DVD, LOL. Anyway, today I played SCS Sketch Challenge. I had some material from my previous post and I decided to continue my work with the same stamp and papers, I hope you don't get bored :)

For my card I used smARTworks Tulip Square Set. I stamped the image 3 times, colored them with colored pencils and Markers, then applied some Diamond Stickles. Cut them out and position on top of the other panels. I zig zag the side panels and added some Yellow Dew Drops.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, White.
Stamps: Tulip Square Set by smARTworks.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Ink: Stazon Black, Cranberry Crisp.
Embellishments: Green Organdy Ribbon, Dew drops, Diamond Stickles.
Accessories: Sewing machine, pink thread, mini glue dots, 3D foam, SU Dimensional.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment