Thursday, January 22

Get "whale" soon

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. I am not having a good one, since yesterday I am feeling sick and I have not idea why, I was just fine, worked out really good and suddenly I started feeling sick, even some temperature, not fun. Just trying to do everything really easy. I want to show you cute and easy cards I made today for a good cause. This time Lesa is donating "Get Well Cards" to her local Children's Hospital. I made 4 cards for little kids. I hope they like them and really get better soon.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue.
Stamps: SU Pun Fun.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, TAC Twill Ribbon.
Accessories: Watercolored pencils, Sewing Machine, White thread, Mini glue dots, Plastic Canvas.


Hope you like them
Have a great.
Don't forget about my blog candy here

No comments:

Post a Comment