Tuesday, January 13

For You

Hello everyone, today I am feeling a little bit better than yesterday, but my energy is level "0", oh well, after doing my house chores and homeschool DD, I decided I wanted to play today's Color Combination Challenge on SCS: Not Quite Navy, Kraft,Baja Breeze.
I took two of my smARTworks set and started to play. To be honest, this combo was a little bit hard for me, but after I visualized what I wanted to make, it was easy, :)

I stamped my
Cone flowers images on Kraft CS using White Craft Ink. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for it. Then when the images were dried I applied some Diamond Stickles and used my Sewing machine (zig zag stitches). I punched twice the main image using the Horizontal Slot, then I added the hodgepogde hardware and insert the ribbon. The sentiment is from Combo Sentiments Set .
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Baja Breeze, White.
Stamps: Cone flowers and Como Sentiments by smARTworks.
Ink: White Craft, Stazon Black, Blue (for sponging)
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Dew drops, Diamond Stickles.
Accessories: Sewing machines, White thread, Horizontal Slot Punch, Mini Glue dots, sponge.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I visit your blog every day - I love, love, love your music! It is so uplifting! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It looks so classy. I love your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete