Sunday, November 9

Blog Award!!!!

Hi everybody!! I hope you are having a great Sunday. I am having hard days lately, my asthma problems are making me feel horrible, I don't know if the problem is the medicine or me, but it is hard, hard, hard.
Anyway, today is a new day and I am praying for a better day. In the last few days I had received a "Blog Award" I want to share with you!!! Thanks so much for your time and you kind words, that makes me feel better :)

Marie @ Aloha and Mabuhay and Leslie @ Leslie's Loft have given me this precious award "Kreativ Blogger Award" how cool is that!! Thanks so much Marie and Leslie!!!

Here's the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees

I am nominating in not particular order:

1.- Julie Temple @ Julie's Rubber Temple.
2.- Julia @ Addicted to paper.
3.- Dina @ Mama Dini's Stamperia.
4.- Heather Rolin @ Heather's Creations & H&M Stamps.
5.- Rhonda @ Crafty Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I haven't been a faithful Blogger the past couple of weeks with working again, but I am ready to get to it! Congrats on being the MFT Ambassador...the picked a definate Winner!!

    Rubber Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Giovana!!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this!! Thank you SO much for the nomination, you're a sweetheart.

    I hope you're feeling better now or will be soon at least!

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete