Thursday, October 23

What!!!!

Hi!!! Not a good for me today. First, who on earth makes a phone call at 1:18 am??? I was sleeping so good and I heard something, I thought I was having a dream, but not it was my phone ringing and ringing, it lasted the 20 seconds or so, finally when I said hello, this "person" hanged up.WHAT??!!! I was so upset, gladly neither Rebecca nor David heard the phone. After that I couldn't sleep. I was rolling on my bed, finally I fell asleep around 4:30 am {insert sleepy face}. I got up at 6:30 am and I was so tired, I tried to make a card and guess WHAT, my lovely embossing heat gun didn't work, oh my what a lovely day. I tried everything, :( oh well, right now I can't afford to buy a new one, and I love to emboss.

Tomorrow early in the morning I have a doctor's appointment, my blood tests are all good, but one is showing some kind of high hormones something, I have no idea, so tomorrow I have to go and check what kind of treatment I need. Maybe that's why I can't get pregnant.

I hope tomorrow I get a better day, maybe I will get a hair cut so that will make me feel better.

I hope you are having a great day.
God bless you
Giovana

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Giovana, I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - sorry you're having a stinky day!! We're thinking of you and hope everything turns out OK at the doctors!

    ReplyDelete