Wednesday, October 1

Sewing machine cards

Hi again everyone, I have been posted too much lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't stamped ;) Lately I had used my sewing machine a lot, I love sewing on my cards, you get a real different look.
Pumpkin Card:
Card Recipe:
Card stock:Riding Hood Red, Barely Banana, White.
Paper: Bo Bunny.
Stamps: Lockhart.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: Gold brads, Chocolate chip Satin ribbon.
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, Watercolor crayons, Diamond Glaze, Dimensionals, Mini Glue dots, Sewing machine. brown thread.
So cute!!
Card recipe:
Card stock: Bashful blue, Textured Yellow, White.
Paper: Welcome baby by American Traditional Designs.
Stamps: Stroller (I got it from the WRG) Peek-a-boo (Sentiment)
Ink: Black, Buckaroo blue, Bashful blue.
Embellishments: Offray Yellow Satin ribbon, Mini rhinestones, white buttons, Gold thread.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots, Dimensionals, Diamond glaze, Colored pencils, Waterfall stickles.
Blooming : I made this card for Yesterday's Color combination challenge on SCS using Sketch Challenge #66
Card Recipe
Card Stock: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, White.
Ink: Black, Bashful blue.
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful.
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, White Satin Ribbon, Gold brads.
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Dimensionals, Waterfall stickles, Watercolor pencils, sponges.
I hope you like them.
Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY here.

5 comments:

  1. What great cards! I love them all. I just wanted to let you know you have been tagged. You can check my blog for the instructions.
    Have a great weekend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cards! I really love the first card, the colors, the stiching and the ribbon looks great. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love that baby one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giovanna, I am in love with the baby card. It's just too darn cute!!! And the fall one... and... ok, they're all beautiful. hehe

    ReplyDelete