Sunday, October 12

Poinsettia

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a great Sunday. I have been MIA for few days, I haven't been feeling good lately, today I would say that I am feeling a little bit better, but tomorrow I will go to the doctor and check what is going on, the headaches are everyday plus other symptoms. Yesterday I rested and then I decided to make few projects for my Design Teams, in addition of that I played Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

I really like the card I made, LOL. I love to make cards with tons of layers and when a make one with few or no layers I feel weird :)
Anyway for my card the base is Real Red CS. I stamped the Poinsettia by Studio G twice, colored them with watercolor pencils, then cut them out and applied some Diamond Glaze. The Leaves by Studio G are a different stamp, which I stamped twice too, water colored and added some Diamond Glaze as well.
The DP is Christmas Ornaments by Best Creations from Mothers and Daughters Creations Store.

I used my scallop scissors on the Certainly Celery CS. I mounted the images on White CS and tons of 3D-Dots from EK Success. I added 3 little purple Rhinestones on the corner and the pretty Offray White Satin Ribbon.

I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card -- that poinsettia (sp??) is gorgeous! :)
    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The poinsettia is awesome - great job!

    ReplyDelete