Thursday, October 9

The CLASSroom WCMD challenges

Hello everyone, I have some cards to show you. This time I played the challenges posted on The CLASSroom by Ellen Hutson. Last weekend she posted 3 super cool challenges celebrating World Card Making Day.
I just had some time to play and I hope you like my cards

WCMD Challenge #1: Give it some Texture!
For my card I added felt as a second layer, I stitched the felt and also zig zag the pretty paper using white thread. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart.


Card Recipe
Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Textured white and green (for Butterflies)
DP:
Ambrosia Paper Pad by Basic Grey
Stamps: SU Three Thoughts.
Ink: Stazon Black, Orange for sponging.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Rayon Ribbon,Brads, Orange felt
Accessories: Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, Sewing machine, white thread.

WCMD Challenge #2: No Layers
This challenge was a hard for me, I love to use a lot of layers, I made 2 cards, the first one I didn't like much so I made a second one, at the end I like both, so here they are.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: SU Naturals.
Stamps: F3249 Fanciful Star Filament by Hero Arts, SU Three Thoughts (sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Orange pigment.
Embellishments: SU Felt Flowers, SU Tangerine Tango Grosgrain RIbbon, Flower buttons, White mini button, Gold thread.
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, mini glue dots, embossing gun, sponge.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: Kraft.
Stamps:
Chickadee Wishes by smARTworks
Ink: Craft Chocolate Chip, Clear Embossing pad.
Embellishments: Red Sattin Ribbon, Mini rhinestones.
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Embossing gun, mini glue dot.


WCMD Challenge#3: Stitch it!
Easy one, I love to stitch, and if it is paper the best, LOL.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla.
Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs.
Ink: Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Buckaroo Blue.
Embellishments: SU Double stitich ribbon, Gold brads, Mini rhinestones.
Accessories: Dimensionals, Diamond Glaze, Sewing machine, White thread
.

ETA: All "Card Recipes" added.
I will add all the info later, right now I am running a fever and I have to cook dinner, not fun.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome creations! Well wishes on feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Giovana, thank you so much for participating in our WCMD challenges. Your work is absolutely beautiful and your kindness in all your remarks is so appreciated. Keep up the gorgeous creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... you rose to the challenge!!! All your cards are absolutely beautiful Giovanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your entries are beautiful - great job on all the challenges, especially since you don't feel well!

    ReplyDelete