Wednesday, October 22

Christmas card

Hello everyone, this is going to be a short post because we are getting ready to go Pumpkin Patch. While I am waiting I cased a card from Rebecca Oehlers , she has an awesome blog and her creations are breathtaking.
Yesterday I used my Peace Tree set from smARTworks and because I have it sitting on my desk I decided to use it again.
The image was stamped in Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed in Gold embossing powder. The lines in the Certainly Celery Cs are embossed as well with Gold e.p.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Certainly Celery, Real Red, White.
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft ink.
Stamps: ABC- Peace Tree by smARTworks.
Embellishments; Green Satin Ribbon, Organdy Red Ribbon and Red Satin Ribbon.
Accessories: Gold ep, Embossing gun, Mini glue dots, 3D foam by EK-Success, Gold brad, Versa Marker, Embossing buddy.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment