Wednesday, September 10

Thanks!!

I made this card two days ago, but I didn't have time to post it here. I have been busy lately. Anyway, I tried Heater's Sketch Challenge, I was very happy with my card until I checked her blog again and noticed I twisted it, {frustrated face inserted}

With this card I tried to use the Orange District ribbon, but it looked too thick, so I decided to fake it a little bit ;) I used my Only Orange CS and white ep, my ruler and VOILA!!! I got almost the same effect than the ribbon and it looks perfect.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Only Orange, Burgundy, White.
Paper: DP me & my BIG Ideas CC-03
Stamp: Sea Life by H&MStamps.
Ink: Black Stazon, Red (for sponging), White embossing powder
Embellishments: Mini rhinestones.
Accesories: Dimensionals, Diamond Glaze, Ruler, Embossing gun.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! Very cute card - i love the cheery colors.
    Thanks for playing with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete