Wednesday, September 3

Tea Party Sketch Challenge cards

Hello everyone!!!! I can't believe it was almost a week that I had my last post. I have been very busy here at home, DH has some days off so we are trying to do family things, I re-arranged my Computer-Studio Room, Rebecca's room had also some changes. As you can see I have been busy and well after finishing all that I just wanted to rest. BUT I am back and with a lot of energy. I will try to post everyday, yahoo!!

Today is the day that the smARTworks DT is posting their creations using our first Tea Party Sketch Challenge. You can join us too!!! I would love to see your creations, just use the SC provided and post your card here, so everybody can enjoy it. If you post your card in any other online gallery please use SCTP1 as a keyword.

I created 2 cards, all images are smARTworks. I twisted my cards a little bit, instead of rectangles I used circles.


Chickadee Wishes I tried to make a monochromatic card using black and white only, but at the end I decided to add a little bit of red. The DP is computer generated. I downloaded free from here.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Bazzil White, GP White, Real Red, Handmade Red (for little circles) Basic Black.
Paper: DP Sonata by Demi Designs.
Stamps: Chickadee Wishes by smARTworks.

Ink: Stazon Black
Embellishments: Organdy Red Ribbon, Christmas stickers.
Accessories: Coluzzle, 3D foam, mini glue dots
.

Birdie Fun: I think this card looks much better IRL, I really like all the birds from this set, they are all very cute!!!

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Read Red, Basic Black, White GP.
Stamps: Birdie Fun by smARTworks.
Ink: Mellow Moss, Red.
Embellishments: SU Ribbons, Mini rhinestones.
Accessories: Punches, Paper piercing set, sponges, dimensionals, staples.

Enjoy also Trish, Susan,and Dina's Creations.

I hope you like them
I would love to see your creations too!!
Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. They're both very nice, but I REALLLLLY like the first one - the black, white, and red is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 cards with all you've been doing?!? Each is super!

    I think adding the red to your first card mad a beautiful impact -- soooo nice!

    Your second card made me smile -- something about the saying and all the bird sound words used together -- as if your birds were having a little party of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful, both of them! ...and I love the music. This is my first stop at your blog. Gotta bookmark it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cards are adorable.
    i had so much fun with this sketch =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both your cards. The chickadee card is so elegant! Becky's papers are really fun to use too!! And I love the birdies on your second card too! I also like how you changed the squares to circles!!

    ReplyDelete