Tuesday, September 16

Some bunny loves you!!

Hi everyone, I have more cards to show you. Yesterday, I received my "Some bunny" stamps from Verve Visual. I won this set last week during the release party on SCS and today I finally could ink my new bunny stamps. Let me tell ya, this bunny is adorable!!!
I made 4 baby cards, 2 pink and 2 blue. I will have a stamping party next week at my house, so these 4 cards are going to be a "Prize" for one of my lucky friends.

The sketch I used for my card is from "Our Creative Corner"


Card Recipe:
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Textured Baby Blue(Bazzill), Textured Yellow, White.
Paper: Welcome baby-Pastels American Traitional Designs.
Stamps: Some bunny by Verve Visuals.
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue.
Embellishments: Mini rhinestones, Yellow Satin Ribbon.
Accessories: Dimensionals, Sewing machine, White thread, Mini glue dots
.

I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. These are soooo sweet, Giovana! Love what you did with the Verve stamps and the OCC sketch! Whoever wins these is going to be very happy!

    ReplyDelete