Monday, September 8

A cute Sarah Kay

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!!!! Yesterday I had the chance to make a card, but it was to late when I wanted to take a picture. Anyway, This time I tried Heather Rolin's Challenge . Every Saturday she posts a double challenge for you: Sketch and Color Combination Challenge. I made it 2 in 1.

I love the colors she chose for this week and the Sketch is really pretty too. I twisted a little bit, my image is a little bit big, but I will try it again with a smaller image.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Purely Pomegranate, White.
Paper: Floral Chics by Fancy Papers.
Stamp: Sarah Kay
Ink: Black, Watercolor pencils, Markers.
Embellishments: Mini rhinestones, Red Grosgrain Ribbon.
Acessories: Fiskar scissors, dimensionals. mini glue dots.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Giovana! Your card is absolutely adorable! Love the ribbon treatment! So stunning! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete