Wednesday, July 23

A flower for you

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are having a great day. Today is Sketch challenge day on SCS. I used a Tilda for this challenge, I love all the Magnolia images, they are really cute. I received this image through the Wish Rak group. I colored my image with colored pencils and markers. I used a scallop circle to create the clouds. The grass was created with a little stamps from Watercolor Minis set (retired).
I have to say that my picture is not the best, after 50 shots getting really bad pictures, I got this one that was the best, sorry, the card is a lot better IRL.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Tilda from Magnolia stamps, Watercolor Minis (for grass), Vases in Vogue (sentiment)
Card stock: Blush blossom, Certainly celery, Black, White.
Paper: Infuse (BasicGrey)
Ink: Red, Pistachio, Black, Bashful Blue (for clouds) Colored pencils, SU markers.
Embellishments: White ribbon.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, Corner Rounder Punch, double sided tape.
I hope you like it.
Have a great day.

2 comments: