Wednesday, June 18

What an Embossing Day!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. Today here on the NW is beautiful, the weather is great, not too warm neither cold, it is perfect. I spent time outside with DD, she really wanted to go bike, so we did. She got to crazy, she biked for 1 hour , we stopped at my Demostrator's house because she wanted to say Hello, but she wasn't home. In our way back home she told me she was tired, I said you can still pedaling until we got home, she did, I was exhausted, yesterday we did the same, but for only half an hour. I came back home ready for lunch and a nap, LOL.
This morning I made 3 cards, yahooo. I used Embossing technique in all my cards. I really like the results, my pictures are not the best, my camera is getting old and maybe wants a day off, LOL. Anyway I hope you like them.

I made my first 2 cards using today's Sketch challenge 181 on SCS
FLOWERS AND LEAVES
Card recipe:
Stamps: SU Flowers Fest DD
Card Stock: River Rock, Textured Creamy Caramel, Groovy Guava, White.
Ink: Orange, Green and Yellow pigments, Clear embossing powder, gold stickles.
Embellishments: White ribbon, Bella baubles.
Accessories: Sponge, Embossing gun, Mini glue dots, double sided tape.
Technique: Embossing, Sponging, Sketch.


ORANGE ROSES:
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Fest DD (for leaves), Watercolor Minis (roses)
Card Stock: River Rock, Textured Garden Green, Groovy Guava, White.
Ink: Orange pigment, Mellow Moss and yellow(for sponging), White and clear embossing powder.
Embellishments: Silk embroidery ribbon.
Accessories: 3D foam, Double sided tape.


BELIEVE IN MIRACLES: I made this card for Sarah's inspiration challenge.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Watercolor Minis (roses and butterfly) Fanciful Star Filament (Hero Arts), Believe (Retro LunchBox)
Card Stock: White, Textured Creamy Caramel, Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom.
Ink: Red and rose pigments, White, gold and clear embossing powder.
Embellishments: American Craft ribbon.
Accessories: 3D foam, double sided tape, punch corner.
I hope you like my cards.
Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. I am so far behind so let me just say that you have been doing some really pretty work lately!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Giovana, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really Like your cards!! I am looking forward to visiting more
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Giovana! These are all three lovely! Sounds like you had a fabulous day for that bike ride too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! It looks beautiful! I like that you changed it to butterflies instead of a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! LOVE all 3 of them! Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete