Tuesday, June 3

Bird and flowers

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!! I hope you are having a great day. Today I was planning to continue my yard work, but it's been raining since 5:00 am and now outside is very muddy and I don't think I will do anything there. Yesterday I raked weeds, picked up rocks and checked mama bird nest, LOL.
Rebecca told me: Mami I will hep you, but she spent the whole time playing, of course I didn't expect much help from her, but sometimes she does pretty good, not yesterday. She was standing on a pile of rocks and was calling for her Prince, hahahah, my daughter is super crazy, it was so funny to see her doing that, she was wearing a cheer leader dress, she fell down thousand times (well, not that many) and later her legs had scratches everywhere, oh well, she doesn't care much, I do.

Anyway, talking about stamping, yesterday I didn't touch any stamp, ink or paper, OH MY!!! so today I decided to make 2 cards, so I could feel better.
The Color combination challenge on SCS was so pretty, I used it twice, LOL.
To make the little holes I used a piece of plastic canvas, I bought a bag of those long time ago and now I am using it. :)

Here are my cards:
I used Heather's sketch , visit her blog here .
BIRD WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Touch of Nature, Sentiment from Sea Life Set (H&M Stamps)
Card stock: Blue bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red, White.
Ink: Stazon black.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, gold stickles.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, double sided tape, plastic canvas, colored pencils.
CONGRATULATIONS
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Flower Garden (hostess retired), Sentiment by Studio G, BG form $ tree.
Cards stock: Blue bayou, Soft sky, Real Red, White.
Ink: Stazon black, SU Buckaroo blue, blue ink pigment.
Embellishments: Bella baubles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, double sided tape.
I hope you like them.
Have a blessed day.

8 comments:

  1. Super beautiful cards! Lovely layouts for both!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards!!! I love them both, so beautiful and clean looking!! The one for Heather's sketch this week particularly catches my eye!! Great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so very pretty! Love all the piercing and the baubles! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gio
    Enjoyed to see your beautiful cards, you made a lot!!!! wowww
    Congratulations ,.. you are doing a wonderful job!
    love
    your friend always Rossy:)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Giovana! They are both beautiful! I love that little bird...your coloring on both is great. TFS.

    Blessings,sister!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovana, both of these are perfectly lovely! Great job on layouts and on accessorizing!

    ReplyDelete