Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bird and flowers

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!! I hope you are having a great day. Today I was planning to continue my yard work, but it's been raining since 5:00 am and now outside is very muddy and I don't think I will do anything there. Yesterday I raked weeds, picked up rocks and checked mama bird nest, LOL.
Rebecca told me: Mami I will hep you, but she spent the whole time playing, of course I didn't expect much help from her, but sometimes she does pretty good, not yesterday. She was standing on a pile of rocks and was calling for her Prince, hahahah, my daughter is super crazy, it was so funny to see her doing that, she was wearing a cheer leader dress, she fell down thousand times (well, not that many) and later her legs had scratches everywhere, oh well, she doesn't care much, I do.

Anyway, talking about stamping, yesterday I didn't touch any stamp, ink or paper, OH MY!!! so today I decided to make 2 cards, so I could feel better.
The Color combination challenge on SCS was so pretty, I used it twice, LOL.
To make the little holes I used a piece of plastic canvas, I bought a bag of those long time ago and now I am using it. :)

Here are my cards:
I used Heather's sketch , visit her blog here .
BIRD WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Touch of Nature, Sentiment from Sea Life Set (H&M Stamps)
Card stock: Blue bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red, White.
Ink: Stazon black.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, gold stickles.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, double sided tape, plastic canvas, colored pencils.
CONGRATULATIONS
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Flower Garden (hostess retired), Sentiment by Studio G, BG form $ tree.
Cards stock: Blue bayou, Soft sky, Real Red, White.
Ink: Stazon black, SU Buckaroo blue, blue ink pigment.
Embellishments: Bella baubles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, double sided tape.
I hope you like them.
Have a blessed day.

8 comments:

  1. Super beautiful cards! Lovely layouts for both!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards!!! I love them both, so beautiful and clean looking!! The one for Heather's sketch this week particularly catches my eye!! Great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so very pretty! Love all the piercing and the baubles! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gio
    Enjoyed to see your beautiful cards, you made a lot!!!! wowww
    Congratulations ,.. you are doing a wonderful job!
    love
    your friend always Rossy:)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Giovana! They are both beautiful! I love that little bird...your coloring on both is great. TFS.

    Blessings,sister!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovana, both of these are perfectly lovely! Great job on layouts and on accessorizing!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS