Friday, June 20

Friday cards

Happy Friday everyone, sorry for this late and short post. I've been busy this morning and I just have time to post 2 cards I made last night.

BABY CARD: I received this cute image through the Wish Rak group. I've never seen this image, it is so cute!!!! I embossed the stars with gol e.p. but after they dried out I didn't like how they look, so I decided to cover it with copper stickles, look much better this way.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: PSX
Card stock: White
Paper: Cottom Candy by lasting Impressions.
Ink: Black, Colored Pencils, SU markers
Embellishments: White ribbon, SU Star Chipboards, copper stickles.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, double sided tape.

FLOWER CARD:

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Daisy Trio by smARTworks.
Card stock: Vanilla, Purely pomegranate, black.
Ink: Rose, Cranberry Ink, Back Stazon
Embellishments: SU Purely Pomegranate Satin ribbon, stitch ribbon, bella baubles, gold stickles.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, SU dimensionals, double sided tape.

I hope you like them.
Have a blessed day.

2 comments: