Tuesday, June 17

Boho card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. Today Rebecca wants to go outside and bike and skate, oh my, poor my toes, LOL. She loves to skate, but to be honest she is not too good, she likes to go over my toes, auchhhhh, and then I am suffering {insert a sad face}. Anyway, I promise her after finishing my card we will spend sometime outside. I hope it is not too hot.

Ok, going back to my card. Today is a Color challenge combination on SCS and the combination is so cool: Soft Sky (or bashful blue), Basic Black and Kraft (or creamy caramel).
I cased the LO from Amy Sheffer's blog, she made a beautiful card and I tried the LO today.

BOHO CARD:
Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Boho Background
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, White.
Paper: SU DP Outlaw (retired)
Ink: Black, Gold pigment, Light blue pigment.
Embellishments: American Craft Ribbon, Bella baubles.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, 3D Foam Dimensionals, clear and gold embossing powder, embossing gun, piercing set.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment