Saturday, May 3

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. Here in the Northwest the weather is really crazy, some days is very bright and warm and others like today cloudy and rainy, not too cold, but not a joyful day.
Saturday's usually I don't stamp, but I have a book with all the blog challenges that I would like to accomplish, I hope I can do at least 1/3 of them, LOL.
Anyway, I tried this time Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, I checked her sketch yesterday, but I didn't read all the post, oppss, so I made a regular card, I thought it doesn't look right, so I checked her blog again and I read the complete post, and ahhhhh I made the card too small, so I made another card, this time the right measurement.

For my first card I used the new release from The Saltbox Studio, this set is called The Mouse mama and more.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: SU Purely Pomegranate, SU Groovy Guava, White
Paper: $ Spot from Target.
Stamps: Mama Mouse and more by The Saltbox Studio.
Ink: Black, Cranberry Crisp.
Embellishments: White Ribbon, Gold brads, Gold thread, Gold stickles.
Accessories: SU markers, colored pencils, SU dimensionals, sponges, Coluzzle, double sided tape
.

For my second card I used Sea Life set from H&MStamps : I sponged a lot!!! My fingers are covered with tons of ink, I created waves using 3 different tones of blue, I embossed the circles and used colored pencils for the sun.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: SU Groovy Guava, SU Bashful blue, White.
Stamps: Sea Life by H&M Stamps.
Ink: SU Bashful Blue, SU Buckaroo blue, SU Cranberry Crips, Stazon Black, Red, Gold ep.
Embellishments: SU ribbon, gold brads.
Accessories: Embossing gun, colored pencils, sponges, SU dimensionals, double sided tape.

I hope you like them.
God bless

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are sooo cute! You're welcome to make the card any size you'd like and I like how the first one turned out too. The waves in the second one are just beautiful.. I bet your fingers are still inking from all that sponging! Thanks for playing the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I love the little mouse one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Giovana...stunning for the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous!! Love the waves!

    ReplyDelete