Tuesday, May 6

Mother's Day Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day, here the weather is nice, great to do some work outside., maybe later I will do some.
Anyway, today at SCS is Color combination challenge, great combination today: Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. I made another Mother's Day card this time.
Instead of Pretty in Pink (SU) I used Bazzill Light Pink, very similar colors.
I used Heather's Monday Sketch #24 for my card, check it here.
Last Sunday I got this cute alphabet stamp set from Studio G for only $1.00!!! I got 2 packages different styles, I used the capital letter to write HAPPY.

Here is my card.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: SU Lovely Lilac, SU Certainly Celery, Bazzil Light Pink, White (GP).
Paper: DP K&Co.
Stamps: ABC from Studio G, Sentiment from Mama Mouse and more from the Saltbox Studio.
Ink: Stazon Black, Lavender from Rubber Stampede.
Embellishments: White ribbon, Prima flowers, gold brads, gold stickles.
Accessories: Scallop scissors, sponge, Su dimensionals, double sided tape.

I hope you like it.
God bless

1 comment: