Thursday, May 8

Mojo Monday #36

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a better day than me. Asthma problems still bothering me, I don't like it at all. Anyway, early morning I tried to make a card, but my mojo was gone, so I decided to clean my house and wait until my mojo came back, LOL.
After lunch I made this card for Mojo Monday #36 .
I used this time the nice sentiment from Daisy Trio #1, I really love it.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP), SU Close to Cocoa.
Paper: SU DP Cutie Pie, SU Print Designer Series Paper So Saffron.
Stamp: DK-06 Daisy Trio #1 from smARTworks.
Ink: Black, Orange (for sponging)
Embellishments: Prima flowers, gold brads, Brown Dots Ribbon from American Crafts.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, sponge, double sided tape.

I hope you like it.
Have a bless day.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! What a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovana, I love this card! The sentiment is really special to me to. May I put your card in our smARTworks gallery? (smartworksdt.blogspot.com)? We would like to showcase some customer artwork too. email me-

    Dina

    ReplyDelete