Friday, May 16

Love U

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great day (here is 7:35 pm), usually at this time I am relaxing myself after being busy all day. Today I spent part of my morning watering my plants and relaxing outside until I couldn't deal with the heat, so I decided to go back inside and tried a couple of cards. DH was mowing the lawn and poor guy came back so reddd, LOL, cooking himself direct to the cold water.

Anyway, today I tried Limited Supplies Challenge, using an alphabet as a main focus on the card.
I sponged the orange and white CS with orange and yellow pigment, I stamped some flowers using green pigment around the borders. I sponged as well some bride flowers from Michael's with yellow and orange ink. The felt flowers are my creation, I cut them myself, pretty ha?

This is my creation.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Orange, White.
Stamps: In the Loop Alphabet (SU), A Real Bluebonnet (Hero Arts).
Ink: Orange, Yellow and Green pigment.
Embellishments: felt flowers, bride flowers (Michael's), yellow brads, gold stickles.
Accessories: Scissors, double sided tape, mini glue dots, sponge.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment