Thursday, May 8

Happy Birthday Sparkie!!!

This afternoon I was making a card for MFT Guest Designer. The theme this month is using a "stamp animal" I got this cute dog through the Wish Rak group. When I was in the process to color the dog my DD came and told me, mommy this is so cute!!! I wish I could have a pet dog, could you please buy me a dog??? I said Not yet, we don't have a fence and you know that mommy and daddy have allergy problems, she looked at me and said, so could you name this dog Sparkie? I said, sure I can. LOL
For my card I used the sponging technique, I sponged all the background with different ink colors.
Anyway, here is my card I submitted for the Designer contest.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: White (GP) SU Only Orange.
Stamps: Penny Black, ABC stamps from Studio G.
Ink: Yellow, orange, green, light blue, brown (all of them pigment ink)
Embellishments: Ribbon from American Crafts, Gold brads, gold stickles, Prima flowers.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape.

I hope you like it.
God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Giovana,

    Me encanta tu blog, que lindas tus creaciones!

    Percy

    ReplyDelete