Friday, May 2

A Friend... the most precious.

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day, I woke up today with sinus pressure again!!! I have a headache, but always some time for another card, LOL.
Last night I promised my DD we will make a cake, Oh my!! since she got up she is asking what time are we gonna make the cake, now she says she doesn't want an orange flavor cake, she wants chocolate, OH OH, I don't know if I have all the ingredients yet, but we will make something, LOL.

Anyway, today on SCS is a new challenge, Friday is a Limited Supplies Challenge, this time to make a card using any kind of Circles.
I cut my little circles using my Coluzzle (the smallest circle) then I glue the circle onto my brown DP and used my scallop circles. I attached the ribbon first (big mistake, I didn't calculate enough space for my sentiment) and then the flowers.
I sponged the smallest piece of CS with chocolate chip ink.

Here is my card:
Card recipe:
Card stock: SU Creamy caramel.
Paper: Brown by Magnolia, Others by Miss Elizabeth ($ store)
Stamps: Precious Friend by Kolette Hall.
Ink: Stazon Black, SU Chocolate chip.
Embellishments: Green ribbon, brads, gold stickles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, SU mini glue dots, double sided tape, Coluzzle.

I hope you like it.
God bless

4 comments:

  1. I love your card. Very pretty colors! Great job with the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...I love your style...I agree Embrace life is a beautiful stamp set...and the card you made with it is Lovely...love the black and green together!
    Thanks so much for entering my blog candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know ...I had a different window open showing me the joy fold card you made with the Embrace life set..but I was also commenting on the present card in the beginning of my post....After I looked at what I wrote...I thought ...Wow...this post looks very odd....LOL!!

    ReplyDelete