Monday, May 5

A Flower Thank you card

Yesterday, searching the web I found this blog Kerianne , she has amazing cards and awesome ideas,she has this card using oval punches so I decided to give it a try, also I combined it with another blog sketch challenge, this is from Heather at Oz-stamps, she posts a Monday Challenge, this is from last week, challenge #23.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink, Cream and Light Brown (Bazzil) SU Barely Banana, SU Vanilla, SU Certainly Celery.
Stamps: Sentiment from SU Vases in Vogue, Leaves from SU Flower Fest.
Ink: Green (Vibrance), Stazon Black
Embellishment: Ribbon from American Craft, Gold brads. gold stickles, black pen

I hope you like it.
God bless

2 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!!! And I want to say a HUGE thank you for liking my card and talking about my blog...you made me feel really good!!

    ReplyDelete