Sunday, May 4

Bareback

Happy Sunday everyone, I am having a great one so far, still feeling a lit bit sick, most of the times headaches and neck aches, but feeling better than yesterday.
Today after church I went to the Craft Warehouse Store, oh my, I wanted to buy everything, because of the National Scrapbookind Day I found great prices, 40% off and 50% in all the Card stock section, I bought a lot of Bazzil Card stock, some yummy colors, I am so happy!!!!!

Anyway, this time I tried Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, I used a horse image from SU Bareback set, I got this image through the Wish Rak group. I think this card is perfect for Father's Day, I think I will give it to my neighbor who has 2 horses and 1 is brown just like the image. I've been talking about the horses in some previous posts I think I will take a picture of her ( and her son) and post it here, they are my buddies, LOL, I love to feed them, of course just through the fence, and anytime I am outside working on my garden they always think I am going to go to feed them.

Here is my card: I sponged the borders of the image with chocolate chip and cranberry crisp. After I colored the horses a bit with some brown and tan coolored pencils, I sponged the background with light blue ink to create the sky and also I sponged some gold ink to create the grass.
My card is 6" x 3".
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Bazzil Brown and Green , White.
Paper: Bohemia (Backyard "Togehter")
Stamp: SU Bareback.
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, SU Cranberry Crisp, gold and light blue.
Embellishments: SU ribbons, gold brad.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape, colored pencils.

I hope you like it.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment